IFAT is the world´s leading fair, serving as the ultimate international meeting place for environmental, energy and recycling experts from industry and science. It brings together companies and research organisations from across Europe and worldwide.
Parallel to the fair, the Enterprise Europe Network organises an International Partnering in order to allow targeted networking and matchmaking for exhibitors and visitors. This is a unique opportunity to generate new contacts for business, technical co-operation and R&D. Additional sessions with information on funding opportunities and further topics will be offered.
Date: 4-5 May 2020
Location: Munich, Germany
Target Group: SMEs, Start-ups, Research Institutes & Universities
Pricing: €110 / €50 (Please find further information )
- Water and Wastewater
- Waste and Recycling
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency
- Circular Economy
Participation – Why?
- As purchaser - find qualified European suppliers
- As market/sales manager - find new European customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology / innovative solutions
- As research organisation - find partners for European R&D projects
- Showcase your most favorable projects, products or know-how
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled face-to-face meetings
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on industrial related research results
- Easy access to enterprises and scientists in the thematic focus
If you are a Maltese company interested to learn more or register participation for the event, please contact The Malta Council for Science and Technology by sending an email to Steven Frigerio on email@example.com.