What is SBII?
- SBII is an industrial R&D partnering initiative with the objective to increase market-oriented high-technology R&D projects between Belgium and Sweden
- On October 4th SBII will be officially launched, as a pilot, through a networking conference arranged on the topic: Digitization of the Future Industry
- Belgium and Sweden face common industrial challenges and need to be constantly innovative and improve their production systems to maintain a solid domestic industrial base. Both countries being at the forefront of innovation, Belgium and Sweden form natural partners in tackling these tasks
The Aim of SBII
- Gather the most technology -and R&D-intensive MNEs, SMEs, universities and research institutes from Belgium and Sweden
- Match Belgian and Swedish MNEs, SMEs, universities and research institutes with the goal to launch joint market-oriented R&D projects
- Learn more about available project funding through Eureka and Eurostars
The conference has a broad focus on Digitization of the Future Industry, with the following, prioritized sub topics:
- Digital & Real Factories
- Transparent Communication and Connectivity
- People in Manufacturing
- Solutions for flexible distributed production
- Advanced manufacturing technologies
For more detailed information about topics and subtopics, please
An ideal opportunity to initiate discussions about potential collaborations and projects in pre-arranged meetings
How does it work?
- Register for participation and publish your collaboration wishes
- Send, receive and validate meeting requests once booking is opened
- Your personal meeting schedule will be ready and sent to you one week before the conference
You can find more info about the event .